Dentists and their staff work closely with patients of all ages to educate them on preventing tooth and gum disease. Proper brushing and flossing can prevent buildup of plaque, and having regular check-ups can help your dentist better plan treatments to ward off potential dental problems such as impacted teeth or impending gum disease. Check out these links for more information about dental care.
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons describes symptoms of and treatment for TMJ disorder on its official website.
- The National Library of Medicine has a helpful patient page on TMJ disorders.
- Do you suffer from a TMJ disorder? Visit the TMJ Association website for some invaluable information.
- Check out this website from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry to see before and after images of people who had their teeth professionally whitened.
- Philips, maker of Zoom! teeth whitening, describes the Zoom! system here.
- You can find out more about tooth whitening with this article from the American Dental Association.
- This page from WebMD.com describes tooth extractions and follow-up care.
- The Colgate Oral and Health Resource Center gives an overview of the impacted tooth at this website.
- The Institute for Dental Implant Awareness provides information bone resorption and dental implants on this helpful website.
- If your dentist recommends antibiotics before a dental procedure, read more about the reasons why at MouthHealthy.org.
Be sure to ask the professionally trained and certified dentists and staff at Redondo Beach Dental Group if you have any questions about dental care or procedures for you and your family. Call (310) 542-6988 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.